Car specialists from top to bottom
We look after everything from bumper to bonnet and make sure that your vehicle is running smoothly and effeciently in a road worthy condition.
At ACERS, we run extensive diagnostic tests so that when you drive out of our workshop, you can rest assured that your vehicle has been inspected from top to bottom for safety issues and all your fluids have been tested, topped up and/or flushed and replaced.
Regular check ups and advice
It pays to find out how you can prevent damage and wear and tear in the future, rather than waiting for it to happen and then resolving it.
Why not come in for some advice about how you can ensure that your vehicle keeps running smoothly?
As well as vehicle repair and log book services, we provide helpful and easy to follow advice that will save you time and money in the long run.
Many car manufacturer's are recommending service intervals of 10,000km up to 20,000km but be aware of the recommended servicing. The main reason for this is to replace the engine oil as outlined below:
- Engine oil has a limited useful life dependant on time and driving conditions
- Deposits from wearing components builds up and accelerates wear
- Additives used in the oil can break down over time
- Changing your oil and filter on a regular basis can extend the life of your engine
Beware of cheap and inferior oil as it can do more harm to your engine.
Ask your local mechanic what type and brand of oil is being put into your engine. Get it in writing!
Quality parts at affordable prices
Our qualified motor mechanics use only the highest quality equipment and parts in our repairs. Yours and your families comfort and safety is our paramount concern.
Shady repairs and slapped together jobs put you and your families safety at risk, which is completely unacceptable.
When you come to us, you know that you are dealing with a company that will put your safety first.
Backed Up with Written Warranty
We offer quaity service and parts at an affordable price, no nasty surprises when your vehicle is ready. All jobs are quoted out to you prior to us beginning the job.
We specialise in (but aren't limited to) the following:
- Engine tuning
- Oil and lubrication changes
- Brake, clutch and shock absorber repairs
- Transmission & gearbox service & repairs
- Engine & cylinder head reconditioning
- Diesel engine fault diagnosis and repairs
- Roadworthy Certificate Approval
- Free no obligation quotes & diagnoses
When was the last time your brakes were replaced, or your shock absorbers, cv shafts, tie rod ends or driving belts inspected? At ACERS this is all part of our standard servicing check list.
You should bring your vehicle in immediately if any of the following occur:
- Squeling or grinding noise when you apply your brakes
- It takes a longer distance for your vehicle to stop each time
- Your brake pedal sinking in deeper when applying brakes
- We will make sure that the right brake pads are replaced depending on each individual driving application ie all highway driving, off road driving, country roads, towing of heavy loads, short trips etc.
- We also will machine and/or replace your disc rotors
- Flush your brake fluid
Your engine oil is flushed and replaced at each service but you should also think of other oils in your vehicle that require periodic replacement such as gearbox and automatic transmission fluid, differential and transfer case oil, power steering and brake fluid and most importantly your coolant.
By neglecting these areas you are putting undue wear and tear on these particular components. Consider changing these fluids as per your manufacturers specifications or more often if your vehicle is used under extreme conditions like four wheel driving and/or under heavy load conditions. Speak to our friendly team for a better understanding of these oils.